National Sales Manager
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Establish and maintain active working partnerships with the sales & reservations departments of key Travel Partners
- Initiate and implement sales promotional programs with travel partners
- Broaden productive client base and increase awareness of hotel
- Conduct personalized sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the hotels, programs, packages and special promotions
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows / seminars aimed at hotel target markets
- Maximize exposure through creative promotion both during and pre /post event
- Aggressively solicit and follow up on leads generated
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase hotel visibility
- Excellent working knowledge of all operating processes
- Able to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports
- Effective development of customized proposals
- Effective business development strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of PMS, Delphi and appropriate PC applications
- Operational knowledge of reservations sales process
- Operational knowledge of global sales process
- Familiar with legal and contractual agreements