Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hotel management company. Hotel owners, developers and guests discover the Interstate difference in our 425 hotels, resorts and conference centers with nearly 75,000 rooms located throughout the U.S. and around the globe.
Our rich history spanning 55 years of innovation, consistency and success is unmatched in the hospitality industry, making Interstate the preferred hotel management company of major global brands. It also allows our associates to consistently deliver results for real estate investors, ownership groups, publicly-traded REITs, privately held companies, and private equity funds today and in the bright future to come.
||US - TX - Montgomery
| Work Permit Needed:
||Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
Perform Manicures and Pedicures for guests and handle all guest interactions in a professional and a courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Arrive 20 minutes before your shift in proper attire, neat and polished appearance.
- Perform Opening and Closing procedures as instructed.
- Maintains familiarity with all hotel services, features, local attractions, and activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Describe treatment procedure to guest prior to giving the service.
- Maintains professional decorum and image at all times.
- If you are on the schedule you are always on call.
- Knowledgeable in correct maintenance and use of all departmental chemicals/equipment. Uses all chemical/equipment only as intended, and as needed.
- Anticipates guests' needs, responds promptly, and acknowledges all guests, regardless of volume/activity or time of day.
- Maintains positive guest relations at all times.
- Ensures all equipment and work areas are kept clean/sanitized, neat, stocked, and orderly at all times.
- Escorts guests from lounge area to designated work space.
- Provides guests with the most up-to-date techniques available, while ensuring a comfortable and relaxing spa experience.
- Maintains equipment in assigned work area; reports equipment that is broken, damaged, unsafe, or in need of immediate repair to management.
- Maintains established safety/service standards for all appointments/treatments within allotted time.
- Sells retail products and maintains awareness of new products and procedures.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Follows all regulations in accordance with State Board of Cosmetology.
- Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention.
- Reports emergencies, needed maintenance, and safety hazards in assigned areas to supervisor.
- Works under minimal supervision, completing assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned/requested.
- Cosmetology License from the State Board of Cosmetology; current and in good standing.
- Two (2) years of previous experience as a nail technician in a resort, medical, or day spa environment, preferred.
- Must be a service minded individual with a positive attitude who truly enjoys helping others.
- Must be quick on their feet and adept at handling stressful situations seamlessly
- .Must be able to lift and carry at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- This position will be On-Call