Manager, Financial Master Data Governance
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Financial Master Data Governance will specifically be responsible for managing the integrity of the financial related master data including the PeopleSoft Code Block, Hyperion metadata and dimensions, as well as financial master data used in the Business Warehouse. The Team Member will work with the different data stewards of the financial master data across the organization and will need to understand all other applications that may need utilize the financial master data and work with those groups to document and implement appropriate business processes. The Manager of Financial Master Data Governance will work collaboratively across functions and manage internal and external relationships as well as establish procedures and manage policies related to master data governance.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Manage the change request intake, processing and approval processes in the Rational application
* Interpret, analyze, and implement business requirements regarding change request processing
* Assign PeopleSoft values in v8.9 and v9.2 as needed; create mapping where applicable
* Ensure proper business decision-maker approval is captured for related master data
* Maintain PeopleSoft v9.2 Code Block Definition files and approval
* Validate PeopleSoft 8.9 US/HUKI release data during migration process
* Coordinate and communicate sub-module setup to teams as needed with each release
* Produce and distribute monthly metadata report to business
* Establish and administer appropriate business processes to ensure source data flows downstream as required to ancillary systems
* Produce metadata reports on an ongoing basis containing Hyperion specific attributes; liaise with the System Administrator to facilitate synchronization between PeopleSoft Code Block and Hyperion EPMA structure
* Lead and manage quarterly interactive training for end-users to engage in our process
* Communicate new policies and business requirements to users
* Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
* Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
* Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems; ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other Team Members as appropriate
* Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
* Ability to effectively collaborate with others and act in an objective manner in order to solve problems and stay on track towards accomplishing organizational goals
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience detailing and documenting business processes
- A minimum of one (1) year of financial planning and/or business analysis experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel VBA, VBA, API and ASP Page Design
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- Fundamental understanding of Financial systems (PeopleSoft, Hyperion)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!