Manager - Accounting
What will I be doing?
As an Accounting Manager, you would be responsible for managing the audit function in laundry/hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding finance service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Reconcile General Ledger accounts, review discrepancies and problematic accounts and guide staff to follow-up on such accounts
* Ensure processing and accuracy of reports including, but not limited to, month-end closing, monthly forecast and variance, etc.
* Control and track inventories of operational, departmental and team member meal budgets
* Ensure the correct downloading of data into timekeeping systems
* Manage weekly submission of time and attendance data, including gratuities
* Calculate and produce daily deposit transmittals for received checks
* Conduct monthly payroll audits and issue pay checks
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Recruit, interview and train team members
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Meritex-Hilton is the leading global laundry hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!