* As an employee of Chesapeake Hospitality, you will enjoy a multitude of industry-leading benefits, including:
*Health, Dental and Vision insurance following only 60 days of employment
*Paid Sick/Personal Time Off
*Hotel Brand Discounts
*401k with company match
Technicians keep property equipment functioning, and ensure hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained.
* Repair boilers, plumbing, plumbing, pumps, exhaust fans, and HVAC equipment.
* Complete maintenance and facilities tasks from work orders.
* Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
* Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new components.
* Install and repair electrical apparatuses, such as transformers, wiring, and electrical components of machinery and equipment.
* Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
* Set up and operate machine tools, such as grinder and drills to repair and fabricate machine parts.
* Provide customer service to fellow team members, members, owners, and guests.
* Respond to calls and questions from members, owners, and guests.
* Conduct proper building rounds and maintain proper records and documentation.
* Clean and maintain pools, spas, and water features as directed or tasked.
*The ideal candidate will have prior experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in maintenance functions including several of the following: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, professional painting, HVAC and other mechanical disciplines
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year
- Maintenance: 1 year