Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
2. Mow and trim all common area turf.
3. Establish and maintain common area flower beds.
4. Keep all streets and other common areas clean and debris free.
5. Repair drainage problems when and where neccesary.
6. Repair and maintain as needed all common area irrigation.
7. Replace all burned out light bulbs in common area lighting.
8. Maintain visibility of all common area signage and maintain in good condition.
9. Be conscientious of all wildlife areas and their protection.
10. Apply chemicals and fertilizers as directed.
11. Report any community maintenance or repair problems to supervisor.
12. Completes all daily work orders as scheduled.
13. Properly performs casual labor, such as lifting and moving heavy items as directed by supervisors following appropriate safety procedures.
14. Must be able to properly utilize new equipment, maintain good working order and follow safety procedures prior to using all equipment.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
1. Ability to be on-call 24/7
2. Ability properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
3. Good organization, planning, motivation, leadership, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent customer service.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to meet deadline and work well under pressure.
Education & Experience
Must have High School diploma or equivalency. One to two years of building maintenance experience.