Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Maintain clubhouse equipment.
Job Tasks (Additional Responsibilities)
It can be fast paced and stressful (there can be temperature extremes at times). Sometimes a sense of urgency is needed.
Overtime or other aspects of the job
1. Must be available and willing to work a flexible schedule
2. Must be available to work some weekends and holidays
3. Overtime is required on an as needed basis
Director of Engineering
No supervisory duties are included in this position.
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
2. Ability to print and speak simple phrases and sentences
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
4. Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
5. Basic knowledge in building systems
6. Experience in minor carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, tile, small machines and appliances
Certifications and Licenses None needed
1. Must have 1 - 3 years of practical maintenance and basic knowledge of mechanical problems
2. High School diploma or general equivalence diploma (GED)
The Columbia Club
Posted on: 11/23/2016
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Address: 121 Monument Circle