Maintenance Tech I - 2nd shift
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Maintenance Tech I you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Basic skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl repairs. Basic plumbing skills including drain cleaning.
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment (to include, but not limited to the following)
- Change filters Replace caulk
- Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and hinges
- Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces cosmetic appliance components
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery tracks
- Replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and gouges
- Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks
- Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions.
- Climb stairs and work on ladders up to 12',
- Push/pull up to 100 lbs, lift/carry up to 50 lbs, grasp, stoop, reach overhead
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Possess considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades in order to visually inspect and detect items needing repair
- Skill in the use of related tools (including both hand and electric tools)
- Basic mechanical aptitude
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.