Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Responsible for the proper maintenance and repair of all property and equipment which falls within specialty. Must comply with all department and company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls and government regulations. Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer and employee relations at all times. Presents in a neat and clean appearance at all times.What you will be doing
- Under general supervision, is responsible for the operation, maintenance, adjustments, testing and repair of power, air conditioning, chiller, fire protection systems, electromechanical building equipment and related auxiliary systems in public buildings; performs related work.
- Operates, maintains repairs and adjusts manuals and automatic gas and oil fired boilers, furnaces, steam reducing stations, engines, turbines , pumps, valves, heat exchangers, generators, motors, water treatment systems, cooling towers, condensers, evaporators, emergency generators and associated equipment for heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and lighting in public buildings and refuse incinerators.
- Performs periodic inspections of equipment and repairs of such equipment.
- Schedules, performs and may oversee preventive maintenance. Directs the work of oilers, high pressure plant tenders and other subordinate personnel assigned to HVAC plant operations.
- Takes responsible charge of a watch and while so engaged, supervises and directs subordinates personnel; addresses emergency repairs as required.
- Operates control consoles in control rooms for building maintenance and building automation systems. Adjusts HVAC systems water chemistry through testing, treatment, retesting and recording of readings.
- Prepares requisitions for materials and spare parts in accordance with College procedures.
- Orients, trains and monitors subordinates and other personnel on plant operations and job related safety.
- Reads meters, gauges and other recording devices keeping logs of same.
- Prepares and maintains records and makes reports of both a technical and informational nature regarding HVAC maintenance and repair.