Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Lobby Host is responsible for greeting and assisting guests and groupsupon arrival, accommodating and directing guests
during their stayby making personal connections, responding to cues and Making it Brilliant.
Familiarize guests with hotel services and amenities (hours of outlets, pool, and
exercise room, etc.).
Maintain current listing of local and area
attractions, special events and activities.
Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
Provide information, maps and directions as required.
Assist guest service agents.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required and/or
experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently
and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally
and written, with all level of employees and guests in
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental
functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with
Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling,
which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and
grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and
• Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify
problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex
information, data, etc. from various sources to meet
• Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
• Must be able to show initiative, including
anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Perform other duties as requested by management