Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewYou will be a part of the culinary team which masterfully crafts distinctive dishes and cultivates an authentic food experience for our guests. Your food knowledge will be put to the test as you prepare, cook, and garnish meals which are distinct by design, yet true to its place.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while utilizing safe food preparation practices
- Communicate effectively with all sorts of interesting people
- Cultivate an authentic food experience for our guests by bringing your creativity to the creation of distinctive dishes
- Bring the recipes you read to life by accurately reading & following the instructions
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Bring two years of culinary training or related kitchen experience
- Knowledge. Quality knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment.
- People Person. The best part about food is enjoying it with others.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to cook, and knows a thing or two about kitchen safety and cleanliness.