For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position will assist leadership in the day to day maintenance operations of the property, coordinate work schedules for staff, assign work orders, projects, and preventive maintenance tasks; inventory, maintain, and order parts; follow up on assigned work, review daily work logs, work with the crew as required. On own and with the help of the entire staff: gather, collect, and solicit work, tasks, repair items, and work orders; sort and prioritize the information; make sure the required parts and materials are available and if not, requisition and order them. Perform maintenance tasks, general maintenance, complete assigned work and help in the maintenance and repairs of all areas of the property.Essential Functions
- Maintain the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage adequate inventory of parts, supplies, tools and material for the department
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations, such as fire alarms, and other life-safety situations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all federal, state, local laws, codes, and regulations
- Conducts walk-through and visually assesses the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structures of the property, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment
- Perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas
- Receive daily work assignments and review priorities and special projects
- Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventive maintenance program
- Perform electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, and carpentry work orders as needed
- Assist other engineering personnel as instructed by Manager in regards to routine and preventive maintenance
- Minimum three years of experience in the facilities management of related properties or other comparable business
- Must have extensive working knowledge of building systems to include but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Must have a valid Driver’s License