A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: Oversee a comprehensive preventative maintenance program including the repair of failing equipment, recordkeeping of parts and labor needed to maintain each piece of equipment, requests ordering of parts needed for equipment or service, communicating needs or problems relating to the maintenance or repair of equipment to immediate supervisor, and scheduling and executing work needed to make repairs.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical defects/failures in various maintenance equipment including (but not limited to) diesel, gasoline and electrically powered equipment.
- Instruct and/or assist in training workers regarding preventative maintenance and the proper cleaning of and safe operation of equipment.
- Prioritize equipment repair and maintenance work.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program with budget on all equipment and purchases replacement parts and supplies.
- Keep a complete set of records for equipment servicing, equipment condition and cost of repairs.
- Spot check equipment for performance on the course; frequently make emergency repairs on the course and services equipment prior to use.
- Oversee the shop area and related storage facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of light and heavy maintenance equipment, and the theory, care and operation of combustion engine and mowing equipment.
- Skill in the use of a variety of equipment repair tools, most importantly grinding equipment for sharpening of cutting units.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical troubles and determine appropriate solutions.
HS Diploma required.
Performs repairs and preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and other mechanical equipment. Minimum 2 years HVAC experience, preferably in a hotel setting.
EPA certified, 2nd Class HVAC license required.