A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Human Resources Office Manager to join our HR team.
As Human Resources Office Manager together with the Human Resources team, you will assist our colleagues in a very personal way in one of the best luxury hotels in Switzerland.
- To be responsible for Human Resources daily adminitration.
- To monitor colleagues' arrivals/departures.
- To provide specialised Human Resources support (coaching, counselling, performance management etc) to colleagues.
- To assist, develop, implement and adhere to corporate & hotel Human Resources policies and procedures.
- To promote good colleague relations through various programs and maintain a proper procedure for counselling and handling grievances.
- To assist the HRD in the implementation of Colleague Recognition programs.To ensure that all Human Resources administration procedures are carried out in accordance with hotel and Legal requirements
- To adhere to date with all Swiss Legislation relating to Human Resources.
- To assist the Director of Human Resources in the management and completion of the Human Resources Events schedule.
- To assist the L&D Manager during the induction days.
- Represent the HRD in his/her absence.
- Completed formation in the hotel industry
- Experience in a similar position
- Excellent language skills in French and English (spoken and written)
- Professional, jovial and good manners
- Solid computer skills
- Discretion and honesty are as a manner of course
- High flexibility