HR Trainee 人力资源部实习生
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you are responsible for all Human Resources Team Member related activities. These activities include recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, health and safety, and other team-based activities. Specifically, a Human Resources Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Initiate recruitment activities using Taleo, the Company's talent management system
- Input data into the hotel payroll system and communicate with payroll to ensure accuracy
- Manage all Human Resource administration and onboarding activities
- Support Human Resources activities, including onboarding, work experience program, careers fairs, training materials, and Team Member opinion surveys
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate
- Keep current with employment law, human resources policies, and training requirements
- Assist in determining training requirements and support training initiatives
- Assist in the organization of Team Member social events
A Human Resources Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in customer service
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- A passion and enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources