Location: US - CO - Breckenridge
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Houseperson Responsibilities include:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Keep inventory and maintain housekeeping closets to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removal of trash as needed.
- Cleaning and vacuuming of public areas and back offices
- Support environmental and recycling programs.
- Support housekeeping staff as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Hospitality Staff can enjoy.
- Complete training and orientation
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail and food discounts
- Travel reimbursement to Colorado up to $200
- Low-cost employee housing available
- Previous guest service experience – Preferred
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience- Preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Preferred
- High school diploma – Preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 135528