Holiday Inn & Suites Alexandria - Old Town
Location: US - VA - Alexandria
Assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assist room attendants in order to maintain PM Hotel Group’s high standards of quality.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
• Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
• Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
• Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
• Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
• Make sure all closets and linen chutes are locked at all times.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks