We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
To ensure that all guestrooms are cleaned to Embassy Suites standards both in quality and in quantity. To ensure that all guestrooms are supplied to Embassy Suites standards. Stock and load cart each day.
- Minimum lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Clean each assigned guestroom according to standard.
- Pick up daily assignment and sign out for room key.
- Knock on each door calling safely (housekeeping) prior to entering. Ensure that your cart is across the doorway as close as possible.
- Emptying trash
- Changing the linens and making the bed properly
- Cleaning bathroom, including shower curtain, walls, mirror, tub, toilet, and floor
- Properly placing standard items in the bathroom area
- Dusting room items, vacuuming floor, cleaning inside drawers, and cleaning and checking under bed
- Restock cart.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.