Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Tampa
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, and Missouri, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Renaissance is a beautiful community located in Tampa, Florida offering Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Renaissance focuses on programs and services that help a person remain as independent as possible no matter what level of care they may need.
The responsibility of the Housekeeper is to clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in. Clean occupied apartments on a weekly basis or as scheduled and to assist with Laundry.
Areas of Responsibility
- Clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in using Company Checklist
- Clean occupied apartments, respite and guest apartments as scheduled.
- Detail clean halls and other common areas as scheduled or when requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Launder the residents' linens on a scheduled basis
- Launder the residents' personal clothes as requested and when applicable ensure resident is charged accordingly
- Ensure residents' linens are returned to appropriate residents after being laundered
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and stocked
- Keep the cabinets of the housekeeping carts locked at all times
- Change and launder the linens for the respite and guest units
- Empty all trash containers in the laundry room and common areas
- Keep laundry room and housekeeping/linen closets clean and organized. Clean lint form dryer lint traps daily and clean area behind washer & dryer equipment weekly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with safe operation of cleaning equipment such as vacuums, spray bottles, and with the safe use of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, and be sensitive to the needs of residents.