The House Attendant is involved in the daily preparation of guest rooms by assisting Room Attendants as needed. House Attendants are required to keep all access corridors clean, including stairs, storage areas, the central office areas, and assist in other areas as requested for special projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Minimum lifting required is 75lbs
- Must be able to work long hours on your feet around heavy and light machinery
- Must be able to work in conditions of extreme heat or extreme cold
- Have good communication skills
- Must know and comply with all safety policies in your area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now