Hotel Front Desk Agent (Part-Time)- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
They are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills as you are the First Impression for our guests and someone that loves the hospitality industry!
$11.28 per/hour + Paid Time Off + Travel discounts
Full Availability, weekends, and holidays Required
2-3 days (20-25 hrs)
What will I be doing?
As a Hotel Front Desk Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
* Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
* Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
* Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
Key Words: Front Desk, Hotel, Guest Services, Registration, Resort
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!