Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hospitality International. At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of our employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports Benchmark’s very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member’s desire for accomplishment is supported by our objective to build futures.
- Greet and interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seat all guests in a timely and courteous fashion. Clear extra settings if not needed. Present menu to each guest.
- Answer telephone and take reservations using professional language.
- Volunteer Resort information to guests. Must be knowledgeable about other restaurants, shops and locations on property and about current/upcoming events.
- Keep work area/podium clean and organized. Menus should be wiped down at the end of each shift and replaced if wrinkled or soiled.
- Communicate with kitchen and staff to ensure steady flow of dining guests.
- Maintain waiting list of guests. It is the greeter’s responsibility to know what tables are available, who is covering each section and how to seat guests alternately in each section.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year’s restaurant experience.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.