The Host will greet guests entering the restaurant and seat them in a timely manner.
- Greet and interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seat all guests in a timely and courteous fashion. Clear extra settings if not needed. Present menu to each guest.
- Answer telephone and take reservations using professional language.
- Volunteer Resort information to guests. Must be knowledgeable about other restaurants, shops and locations on property and about current/upcoming events.
- Keep work area/podium clean and organized. Menus should be wiped down at the end of each shift and replaced if wrinkled or soiled.
- Communicate with kitchen and staff to ensure steady flow of dining guests.
- Maintain waiting list of guests. It is the greeter’s responsibility to know what tables are available, who is covering each section and how to seat guests alternately in each section.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- As time allows, walk around restaurant and check on guests. Refill water, push in stools, wipe down high tops, always keeping on eye on podium.
Indoor fast paced environment with vinyl and carpeted surfaces. Outdoors with cement surfaces and exposure to outdoor climates and elements. Loud noise levels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now