Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Guest Response Operator greets and assists phone callers in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Ensures release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Is the main hub of all communication within the hotel, you are the 1st communication that guest and employees have with needing and providing any necessary assistance. Ensure promptly reporting emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Correct use of phone equipment, consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment. Answer calls in accordance with established procedures and Hilton Standards.
- Answer and respond to guest problems and/or requests courteously and accurately. Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Prompt response to all emergency calls for help. Determine course of action, notify appropriate management and authorities in accordance with established procedures.
- Schedule wake-up calls or set wake-up clock.
- Sort and process guest related mail in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain fax machine and send/receive guest faxes. Process appropriate charges for this service.
- Explain and demonstrate ADA/TDD operations for guests
- Cross train in the position of Guest Service Agent to be scheduled when it is needed and to help out throughout shiftas back up/Be familiar with reservation procedures to assist our guests
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures and write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned requested by management.
Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service. Ability to properly use communication equipment and promptly respond to callers. Proper use of the English language.
Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment. Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
Previous hotel experience preferred, at least 1 year of customer service background experience required
Must be able to work a varied schedule which will include/days/nights/weekends and holidays
This isa Full-Time position