Guest Marketing Specialist
* Proactively greet guests and sell them on Hilton Grand Vacations mini vacations
* Exceptional verbal communication skills
* Commitment to provide world class customer service
* Confident in building value and setting/achieving sale goals
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Marketing Specialist you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge (Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.