Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hospitality International. At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of our employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports Benchmark’s very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member’s desire for accomplishment is supported by our objective to build futures.
- Operates powered equipment in mowing specified golf course areas including: putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and resort ground turf areas.
- Waters and fertilizes putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and any other related turf areas.
- Grades and prepares soil plant beds, lays sod, and plants vegetative material.
- Assists in cultivation practices dealing with all turf areas.
- Performs routine bunker maintenance and/or bunker renovation.
- Performs a variety of labor duties including: Sting trimming, edging, pruning, top-dressing, hazard maintenance, divot repair, and drainage tasks.
- Supports irrigation maintenance duties such as: irrigation head trimming, valve trimming, PVC pipe repairs, head leveling, and minor electrical tasks.
- Maintains ball washers, coolers, course signage, bathrooms, trashcans, tunnels, course roping, flags, cups, and tee markers.
- Operates mechanical loaders in moving soil, debris, and other materials.
- Supports the course mechanic in lubrication and minor service repairs to equipment.
- Participate as support staff on any special projects.
- Report any and all abnormalities on the golf course such as damage disease, insects, debris, etc.
- Support other departments as needed and as opportunities arise.
- Assist in all housekeeping duties of the Golf Maintenance facility.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Golf course grounds or landscaping experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with others.