As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Seasonal Greenskeeper to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort to be responsible
of assisting in the upkeep of the exterior grounds of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and the Country Club of Colorado.
- Maintain resort and country club grounds.
- Pick up and dispose of site trash.
- Operates a variety of equipment including walking and riding lawn mower, string trimmers, utility vehicles, and other small equipment.
- Operates and performs maintenance on power lawn mowers such as changing oil, and parts lubrication and adjustment
- Trims and prunes trees and shrubs.
- Keep roadways, parking lots, walkways, and all grounds free of litter and any other debris.
- Ensure site beauty and safety awareness by looking for and reporting faulty items requiring repair and maintenance.
- Monitor water/sprinkler systems throughout the resort keeping them at peak efficiency and in good repair.
- Assist the Golf Maintenance and Grounds Departments as needed.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you.