Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewYou will play an integral role in golf course operations. You will perform a diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and equipment maintenance. Greenskeepers mow the greens and maintain the bunkers each morning to ensure the golfer will experience their very best golf game.Essential Functions
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of golf course care. Use walking and riding greens mower, tee mower, fairway mower, rough mower, roller, bunker rake, carts, push mowers, and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools to maintain golf course grounds and landscaping.
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Clean and maintain equipment that is used. Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set cups and move tee markers.
- Hand-water greens and tees.
- Help with irrigation repairs.
- Perform general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
- Morning Person. This job is a lot of fun, but you’ve got to be a morning person! Greenskeepers start in the wee hours of the morning and typically get to enjoy their afternoons off. If you like to hit the snooze button, this job might not be for you.
- Experience. Previous experience on golf courses, successful working on a team, and working with heavy equipment is important.
- People Person. Greenskeepers work as part of a crew. It’s important that you like team and people environments.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate well with your crew and crew leaders.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.