* 6 years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; OR a 4-year college degree and at least 4 to 5 years of related experience; OR a 2-year college degree and at least 5 to 6 years of related experience.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of associates and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
* Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines regularly.
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Successful experience in various hotel operations.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Long hours sometimes required.
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)