We are looking for a full time General Manager at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton South in Edmonton Alberta.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Operations, the General Manager will have overall accountability for budgeting & financial management, planning and directing all hotel services. While taking a strategic overview to maximize profits, this position must set the example to deliver a SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts standard of service that exceeds guests’ expectations.
The General Manager is a strategic thinker who provides clear, concise direction to the hotel and food & beverage teams. Utilizing strong interpersonal skills the General Manager is the champion in all matters related to associate engagement. The General Manager will achieve desired outcomes through the alignment of operational and organizational strategies and as a senior leader possess an exceptional track record for bringing about positive change in a winning environment. The General Manager will excel in change management, facilitation and possess exceptional people management skills allowing for the delivery of operational excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct the annual hotel strategic planning process, operating budget and annual Marketing and Capital plans.
- Maximize NOI through effective execution of sales and marketing plans, revenue management, customer service and effective cost controls.
- Identify marketing/sales needs and develops short and long term strategies to meet changing needs of hotel.
- Anticipate business trends and seasonality, effectively maximizing both revenue and cost containment opportunities as they present themselves.
- Create a strong service and operational excellence culture.
- Promote inter-departmental synergy to improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Maximize associate satisfaction through strong leadership and the utilization of SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts Human Resources policies and practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.