Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Providence seeks a motivated hospitality professional as a Front Desk Supervisor for the Providence Hilton.This stylish and elegant hotel is located just moments away from some of the City's most popular attractions, including Federal Hill, The Dunkin Donuts Center, and The Rhode Island Convention Center. The Hilton Providence features 274 modern guestrooms.Benefits
- Hilton offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Front Desk staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Supervises check-ins, check-outs, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Supervises the processing of guest bills and collection of payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Candidates should possess a high school education or equivalent experience. Guest service, basic accounting, and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, and 401k plan. Apply to join us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.