Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Front Desk Supervisor supervises the operation of the front desk to maintain the highest productivity, employee morale, and guest service as possible. He/She will accommodate hotel patrons by registering and assigning rooms to guests, issuing room keys or cards, transmitting and receiving messages, keeping records of occupied rooms and guests' accounts, making and confirming reservations, and presenting statements to and collecting payments from departing guests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Responsible for assisting guests with check-in and check-out, plus all special requests for services or information, in accordance with SOP's.
- Assists in training of new associates and maintains constant training of agents as cashiers.
- Ensures all members of the staff are completely familiar with all hotel emergency procedures.
- Works with desk agents to balance at end of shift and ensures completion of shift checklist.
- Smiles and greets all guests immediately in a gracious and professional manner; handles all guest questions and problems within empowerment guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Supervisory experience preferred, with at least one year experience at the front desk.
- Basic computer skills required.