Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Providence is an EEO employer committed to workplace diversity.
The Hilton Providence is seeking a Guest Services Agent to work at the front desk on a part time basis with potential for full time employment.
Please review the following description:POSITION SUMMARY
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
Processes guest bills and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel's rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
• Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
• Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
• If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand stands.
• Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
• Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
Education and Experience:
High school education or equivalent experience.
Guest service, basic accounting, and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
***Interested candidates, please visit careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonprovidence***