Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
A weclome ambassador to all guests, creating memorable moments and providing excellent customer service at the fronk desk from the beginning of making reservations to the guest departure. Front Desk Agent will respond to guest needs, requests and problem resolutions.
- Welcome and register guests espeditously, provide information to guests as needed, obtain indentification and credit/check approval as directed by hotel policy. Verify rate and departure date. Confirm and modify information required to complete the registration process as per hotel procedures.
- Check departing guest out of the the hotel as per hotel procedures.
- Answer all guest questions accurately and resolve problems in a timely manner ensuring guest satisfaction. Authorize revenue allowances as allowed by hotel policy.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints
- Be knowledgeable of hotel and surrounding area; to sell promote rooms and seasonal hotel promotions.
- Deliver and maintain Hilton's Brand Standards.
- Applicants must possess excellent customer service and computer skills
- Applicants must be able to a flexible schedule (AMs/PMs) along with Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Ideal candidate has previous OnQ and hotel experience