The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Located less than ten miles from downtown Cincinnati, The Summit is set to usher in a new era of style and sophistication in the Queen City. The anchor of $124 million mixed-use development on the campus of MedPace, the 239-room hotel will delight guests with a contemporary, Cincinnati-centric art collection; modern Fitness Center with yoga studio; and well-stocked library. Chefs and mixologists will oversee an innovative program highlighted by fresh, seasonal ingredients with a culinary nod to the region’s German heritage.
The Summit offers up a refreshing dose of local color and flavor, and promises a unique Cincinnati experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Food Runnerto work at our beautiful Summit property in Cincinnati, OH. This position is responsible for delivering food from kitchen to guests of the lounge/restaurant/banquet in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver food to restaurant patrons and guests.
- Works closely with kitchen and servers to ensure meals are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist Bussers and Servers when needed to remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Assist as needed to clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Assist as needed with cleaning table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Keeps the back room in a clean, organized manner.
- Replenishes supplies and acts as a liaison between wait staff and ki
- Minimum formal education of some high school.
- Minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform. • Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization. • Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and work the majority of shift on feet.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.