Thank you for your interest in New Castle Hotels & Resorts.
Looking for the right next step in your career? Stop searching! New Castle Hotels and Resorts is now seeking a dynamic, hands-on hospitality professional - one who is focused on delivering outstanding customer service - to join our team.
owns and operates Marriott, Starwood & Hilton hotels as well as upscale independent hotels and resorts throughout the United States and Canada. A top 100 Management Company, we offer a variety of fulfilling career opportunities for ambitious, growth-oriented individuals.
New Castle is committed to open communication and teamwork. Our culture allows employees at every level to contribute and grow with us.
Compensation and benefits...
We offer our team members competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k or Group RRSP with Employer Match
- Room Rate Discounts at NCHR Properties
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
Note: Benefits may vary by hotel and position
Review the job description and requirements below to see if
New Castle is the place for you.
Experience the world of casual elegance at Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa, welcoming guests to this Norman - Style Chateau overlooking the beautiful Bay of Fundy since 1929. The resort features the best of Nova Scotia accommodations, golf & dining.
Whether you are planning a relaxing Nova Scotia conference for your corporation, an exciting Nova Scotia family vacation, or a romantic Nova Scotia wedding, Digby Pines offers an array of luxury accommodations perfect for even the most discerning of guests.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the General Manager, the Food & Beverage Outlets Manager is expected to coordinate, supervise, train, evaluate and direct all Food and Beverage Outlet service personnel, and liaison with the Conference Services Manager and the Kitchen department. As the majority of Food and Beverage service employees work in the outlets and banquets, the Outlets Manager must coordinate daily with the Conference Services Manager to ensure the optimum satisfaction of all stake holders.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
· Oversee all aspects of the daily operations of all outlets.
· Hire, train, coach and counsel employees.
· To assist the Executive Chef to develop, compile and implement menus.
· Ensure supervisor and other employees job descriptions are being fulfilled according to standards.
· Insure quality of offerings in all outlets.
· Maintain updated outlet menu files in P.O.S. system.
· Handle guest disputes and concerns.
· Prepare weekly work schedule.
· Prepare weekly revenue forecast and actuals at the end of the week.
· Prepare payroll.
· Bring to the attention of the General Manager and the Maintenance Chief all materials and equipment that require ordering or need to be replaced.
· Approve all necessary requisitions.
· Responsible for safety, sanitation, and cleanliness of service areas.
· Responsible for loss prevention programs among service employees.
· Adhere to governmental regulations.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with New Castle standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper business attire and nametag when working.
· Comply at all times with New Castle standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
· Stay informed of current trends in food and beverage, implement revenue generating ideas to increase bar and outlets sales.
Accommodation and meals included. Participation in Bonus Program.