Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a “Whatever It Takes” attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is located in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States.
Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
An Executive Housekeeper with Hampton Inn and Suites is responsible for directing and administering all Housekeeping operations to ensure the overall cleanliness and product quality of the hotel in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and meeting rooms in accordance with federal, state, local and company health, sanitation and safety standards and regulations
- Lead, direct and administer all housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, of systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, purchasing and inventory control, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for team members and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Obtaining list of rooms that need immediate cleaning and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments
- Performing minimum number of room inspections and defect list weekly
- Ensuring exceptional customer service by responding to requests in a timely manner
- Training and implementing property's emergency plan
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained, allowing team members to respond promptly to guest needs
- Understanding, implementing, and training team members on quality service delivery
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- FSA (125 Cafeteria Plans)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k)
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More...
Local Candidates Preferred!
Qualified candidates for the Executive Housekeeper position should be able to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance of the department. We are looking for someone who is able to take a proactive approach when dealing with associate concerns, emphasizing motivation, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years of experience in the housekeeping or related professional area
- Must display excellent time management skills
- Must be able to deliver great customer service on every interaction
- Hilton experience highly desirable
- Most be fluent and able to read and write in English
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Computer knowledge a must