Executive Assistant to Vice President Development- India
Specific responsibilities as follows:
* Reporting to the Vice President and supporting him with full secretarial support, maintaining his diary on appointments and conference calls.
* In charge of all general office administration. (name cards reprint, stationery, etc)
* Managing VP/Directors/Managers travel calendar.
* Arranging and liaising with the appointed travel agent the VP and Directors' extensive travel arrangements and accommodation for development meetings.
* Keep track and application for travel visa for VP/Directors/Managers
* Coordinating and scheduling of the development meetings/conference calls.
* Preparation of all PowerPoint presentation during quarterly regional management meetings as well as regional development meetings.
* Preparing and submitting monthly expense claims for the VP and Directors.
* Ensure proper and up to date filing of all contracts and correspondences for all projects and existing properties as well as soft filing of all documents.
* Administrator and in charge of updating projects details in internal databases
* Coordinate with Regional Directors on weekly / monthly reporting
* Updating Monthly Report & Presentations
* Updating and maintaining the Consultants database.
* Coordination for training programs / annual events.
* Liaising with Singapore office.
* Working closely with other department and coordinating projects
* Rotation of reception duties whenever required
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
With thousands of hotels in more than 80 countries, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it's with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike. We're Hilton Worldwide. Welcome.
What will I be doing?
An Executive Secretary to VP Development - India serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
* Minimum Diploma in Business Management or relevant.
* At least 4+ years' relevant work experience
* Excellent command of spoken and written English
* Hands on computer skills.
* Ability to multi task
* Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience in supervising small administrative team.
* Pleasant, cheerful, confident person who is also a good communicator.
* The incumbent should have a pleasant personality and demonstrates the competency of teamwork.
* Accurate, proactive and a problem-solver
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary will also be required to provide secretarial support, manage mail, and carry out all filing. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
An Executive Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment