To ensure that budgeted revenue are achieved through the highest standard of quality and service.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
1. To coordinate all aspects of group business to include, but not limited to:
* Meeting set-ups
* Selection of meals.
* Overnight room reservations.
* Room amenities.
* Coordination of groups service operators.
* Arranging of any special requests, both in and out of the hotel.
* Review resort policies and daily procedures with client.
* Introducing meeting planner to appropriate Department Heads.
* Arranging pre-convention meeting whenever needed.
* Coordinating and disseminating of all materials arriving for groups.
* During group's stay, reintroduction of Sales Manager to client for possible re-booking of group.
* Compiling all group data to make accurate post convention report.
* Audio visual requirements.
* Handle all aspects of sight inspections for tentative and definite groups.
2. To set-up and control an effective trace filing system, solicitation and follow-up procedures.
3. To ensure safety and sanitation standards are met and maintained within the department.
4. To issue special event function sheets and floor plans on a weekly basis.
5. To ensure all appropriate personnel are informed of any last minute changes or special requirements for a group's function(s).
6. To attend and participate in all required meetings.
7. The ability to hold regular meetings to review all upcoming catered functions with key personnel.
a. The ability to solicit and coordinate business from the local community to familiarize them with the resort's facilities and services offered.
b. The ability to monitor rooming lists, room blocks or individual reservations prior to their cut-off
8. To send room pickup printouts to clients and to upgrade VIPs and meeting planners.
9. To verify registration procedures with the front desk.
10.To make sure all VIP rooms have been checked for cleanliness.
11. To ensure the delivery of amenities to guest rooms when appropriate.
12. To communicate any special room requests with the Housekeeping department.
13. To meet with the Executive Chef to discuss special food and beverage requirements and recommendations.
14. To work closely with the Banquet department to ensure a comfortable working relationship between departments.
15. To ensure all pertinent information for any group activity has been received by the Banquet department with as much lead time as possible.
16. To ensure function rooms checking and client's needs throughout the day/evening/meeting, etc.
17. To establish a good working relationship with client to ensure continued business.
18. To learn and understand the hotel's physical structure and room types.
19. To accompany Sales Managers on site inspections to assist with the sale.
20. To work effectively with all departments to ensure successful meetings/stays for guests.
21. To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
22. To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A Events Executive serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Knowledge of local market
Knowledge of hospitality
Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.