Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
The Event Concierge is responsible for the organization and filing for the Banquet Department as well as typing of letters and correspondence for the Department. This position also entails operations involved in the Business Service Center. Including typing, assistance with computers, faxing, shipping of boxes and packages for the guests and all billing as a result of services rendered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Utilize departmental communications. This includes following proper procedures for radio, paging, cellular phone and office phone use.
· Read, process, and file banquet event orders, resumes, and AV material on a daily basis.
· Assist Clients with faxes, copying, computer needs, internet access, and shipping needs.
· Complete Business Center billing correctly.
· Follow all Resort and Department guidelines.
· Act as liaison between the guest and the hotel in orchestrating a successful guest experience while displaying a professional attitude and welcoming personality.
· Assist all guests with any business center requests.
· Assist Director of Banquets with any administrative needs.
· Maintain hotel standards required regarding the business center, hotel or food & beverage.
· Take ownership of the floor ensuring that all guests have an exceptional experience.
· Utilizing the BEO's, check all meeting space in use that day to ensure the room is set per the guest's specifications. This inspection includes cleanliness and overall appearance.
· Ensure all rooms have the appropriate door signage and lobby has correct room postings. Take action where needed.