Perform facials, body waxing, natural nail services, shellac nail services on guest and the ability to perform several treatments in one day.
What you will be doing
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and product usage.
- Promote and sell products
- Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
- Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as nail care, hand/foot treatments, make-up applications, facial/skin care and full body waxing as determined by license and certification.
- Prepare treatment areas and supplies daily and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the spa area, and facilities as needed.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
- Will perform additional duties as requested by immediate superior.
Qualifications: Education, knowledge, training, and work experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed by Florida State Board of Cosmetology.
- One year previous experience preferred.
- Dual Licensed Professional preferred.
- Free Parking
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now