Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Certified or proficient in three or more areas of hotel maintenance and repair, including
HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical. Performs maintenance and repair throughout the hotel
requiring advanced expertise of systems used at the hotel. Provides guidance to less
experienced engineers. Keeps accurate records on assigned tasks.
Qualifications (relevant experience, education and training):
1. Vocational schooling, military training, certification and/or experience in building
related trades required in all three of the following areas: HVAC, electrical,
2. Three years related experience required.
3. Contacts sometimes contain confidential/sensitive information so requires ability
to use discretion. Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional
demeanor. Requires general communication and interpersonal skills and
commitment to a high level of guest satisfaction.
4. Requires ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division.
5. Requires basic computer skills and ability to use computer systems used at the
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved
written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
7. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand
instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests. Must be able to read
and understand blueprints, wiring schematics and technical manuals. Bilingual
ability to communicate in Spanish preferred.
8. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be
required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
9. Proper use and knowledge of various types of tools and equipment used in hotel
maintenance and repairs.
10. Completes required training as scheduled.
11. Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks. Ability to solve
practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
12. Must maintain a clean and appearance and professional demeanor.
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D.