The Engineer II - Space to Space Tech/Painter is responsible for the upkeep and repairs on all common areas throughout the property as well as preforming and over seeing any repairs, painting, staining to include but not limited to walls, wood work, trim, doors, concrete etc. Responsibilities also include assisting guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem and performing various work order tasks and preventive maintenance on property equipment also assisting fellow engineers with assigned tasks. Though this person’s expertise is in Painting, they will often be required to respond to various tasks outside of this field such as light electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in the English Language.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and to think clearly in an active work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now