A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
- Under the direction of the Lead Steward, clean and maintain the kitchen and dishwashing area.
- Ensure a constant supply of clean pots, cutlery, utensils and dishes for the resort.
- Assist with stocking, bussing, cleaning and prepping.
- Remove trash from kitchen and take to designated area.
- Equipment knowledge-Maintain the care and cleanliness of all mechanical equipment. Provide a safe working environment through proper use of equipment and personal tools. Monitor equipment and report problems via work order system.
- Entry level position; prior Kitchen stewarding experience a plus
- Ability to work varied shifts, (days, nights, weekends, holidays) in support of business needs
- High attention to detail required
- Basic English required
Physical aspects of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.