For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position manages the daily operations of all outlets and banquets, maintaining established quality and service standards, maximizing profits and controlling expenses.Essential Functions
- Manage the staffing, training, and day-to-day activities of the banquets, restaurant, and bar staff
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage implementation of menus, package deals, and promotions for all F&B
- Develop, implement, and manage the department’s business plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control labor and food costs
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and to enhance future sales
- 3 or more years as a Director of Food and Beverage preferred
- Requires knowledge of principles and practices within the food profession
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, human resources, budget forecasting, etc. is highly preferred