Director, Field Marketing
Loews Hotels and Resorts is a leading owner and operator of luxury hotels with three distinct brands: Loews Hotels & Resorts, Loews Regency and OE Collection. The portfolio consists of 25 hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada as well as two new-build properties in development, and plans to continue growing significantly over the next few years. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and embrace their “uniquely local” community in order to curate exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests.
Loews Hotels & Resorts seeks a senior marketer to drive the integrated marketing strategies for a designated set of 20 branded hotels across the US and Canada, with a strong focus on demand generation, brand-accretive guest experiences and loyalty. Reporting to the SVP, Brand & Marketing, the Director of Field Marketing will manage 3 direct reports and lead a team of 20 Marketing associates located across Loews Hotels & Resorts.
This marketing leadership role defines and executes the Field Marketing strategy across the portfolio, and guides hotels to construct and implement differentiated marketing plans that drive revenue & incremental share. The role is also responsible for leading the pre-opening marketing plan and support for all new hotels. Experience in all aspects of the marketing mix is essential.
Hotel Positioning and Brand Activation
- Define hotel positioning and take responsibility for brand activation in hotels and encourage associates to activate key brand themes, differentiators and initiatives.
- Create a strong culture empowering hotels to drive conversations and engagement with key target audiences
- Develop content led communication plan and integrate across key channels to communicate hotel positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Support key brand event / marketing campaigns through hotel activities
Digital Marketing & Demand Generation
- Lead the Digital Field Marketing teams to support hotel needs and coordinate with Home Office marketing teams and agencies to ensure effective and impactful launch of tactical marketing campaigns across all key segments.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Revenue Management teams to create individual tactical & segmental marketing plan for each designated hotel focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI across all key segments.
- Oversee paid search strategy and optimize natural search results for all hotels.
- Ensure key digital initiatives and best practices are adopted and optimized throughout the portfolio and deliver significant benefit to hotels.
- Champion and manage the Social Media strategy in line with the brand positioning and hotels’ stories.
- Support brand partner marketing tactical campaigns through internal channels.
- Localize key partner marketing initiatives driving benefit to hotels
- Guide marketing teams in pro-actively identifying relevant marketing partners for the hotels and manage these relationships profitably to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Prior to the hotel DOM commencement - provide marketing strategy and operational guidance and support to pre-opening team. Coordinate and facilitate resources to help put business on the books prior to the arrival of their pre-opening sales team
- Once hotel team is in place, deliver and implement pre-opening marketing plan designed to drive business into new hotels opening period.
- Strong ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of the organization
- Act with integrity and inspire trust
- Be a trusted team player of the Home Office Commercial Team
- Identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the company’s overall mission
- Proven project management experience and results
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle heavy workload
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Team leadership experience.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V