A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilities food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
- Carry dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
- Replace soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room.
- Decorate service bar and supplies it with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
- Replenish service bar with utensils and dishes.
- Serve ice water and butter to patrons.
- Clean and polish sneeze guard, glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
- Assist wait staff as deemed necessary by management to service guests in a timely manner.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like trays of dishes.
HS Diploma or equivalent