Digital Brand Marketing Manager, Hilton HHonors
What will I be doing?
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving digital recommendations and execution plans in support of marketing strategies across Hilton HHonors, the Hilton HHonors application and partnership activity. This will include campaign management, digital media creative, key HHonors.com enhancements, merchandising and analysis. In conjunction with several internal teams, the Team Member will also lead the development of new site and mobile offerings to enhance the loyalty member experience and drive the acquisition of new members.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Manage the digital campaign execution and merchandising for regional, portfolio, partnerships and HHonors marketing efforts. This will include, landing page design and development, onsite placement planning, analytics tagging and tracking and high-level reporting
* Attend weekly campaign briefing meetings to ensure an understanding of digital marketing and social media channel planning for new campaign development
* Act as a liaison with the digital production team and creative services on campaign asset creation
* Manage the Quality Assurance (QA) process on campaigns and new functionality
* Manage the Hilton HHonors Application marketing strategy and execution in conjunction with the HHonors Marketing team
* Oversee digital campaign activity around mobile and application marketing
* Develop digital merchandising and channel plans in support of application activity
* Act as a liaison with the application and mobile team on updates to key enhancements, new functionality and product roadmap
* Represent digital marketing on project management work-stream calls and meetings to report on key timelines and deliverables
* Work with Digital Marketing Director on site redesign activities and HHonors program integration
* Manage the HHonors.com site and content audits in coordination with loyalty program changes and enhancements
* Assist with the requirements gathering of new site functionality, working cross functionally with other digital teams (IT, Design, Product, Content)
* Develop consumer communication and digital marketing plans in conjunction with the launch of new product offerings and HHonors program updates
* Act as the liaison with the HHonors partnerships team to be first line of digital consultation and field requests
* Compile various performance metrics on digital initiatives into key reports that get distributed to the brand teams to provide insights for future marketing decisions
* Generate tags and perform quality assurance to ensure accurate campaign reporting
* Manage weekly updates of key performance metrics
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience launching digital marketing campaigns on web and mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of user experience and digital design best practices
- Basic understanding of website architecture, SEO, and domain set up
- Experience with eCommerce and/or working with eCommerce teams
- Familiarity with web analytics, key digital metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of best practices with digital creative (banners, rich media ads, video)
- Passion around emerging technologies and how they will change consumer experiences
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience
- Travel, Hospitality or Loyalty program experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!