Data Analyst, Revenue Support- Revenue Management Consolidated Center
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its thirteen global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
The Analyst for Revenue Support will provide or coordinate business process support for corporate systems (Delphi, Global SFA, Market Vision, Crystal Reports, OnQ Revenue Management, OnQ Forecast Management, IDeas, GRO and OnQ Rate & Inventory), including the utilization and interpretation of report results.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Generate periodic and ad-hoc reports, as required for the RMCC team, with sufficient analytical insights
* Develop analyses and form views about predetermined metrics and dimensions; sharing and socializing outputs with the RMCC team towards improved visibility and quality of subsequent business decisions
* Develop new and customize existing reports, tools and dashboards in Excel, Access, Cognos, and MicroStrategy, providing new views with root cause analytical capabilities
* Maintain a view of the RMCC hotels performance and provide additional insights to better understand the key drivers and draw associated risks and opportunities for the future
* Through thorough understanding of metrics, dimensions, data sources and associated Quality Control checklists, maintain the quality of the output at all times
* Provide support, troubleshooting and development of enhancements to existing tools
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with Business Analytics and Data Processing such as data management, report development, and data mining
- A minimum of two (2) years of proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel or similar reporting applications
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provide constructive feedback and direction
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work effectively under time and resource constraints
- Proven experience using effective verbal communication and presentation skills to explain detailed instructions to individuals and/or small groups
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and project-oriented workload
- Excellent written communication skills sufficient to produce communications that properly reflects the Hilton image
- Ability to manage and organize projects consistent with department and company objectives
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
- Proven track record of effective multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree with course work in Business Administration
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of programming language experience (VBA, VB.net, SQL)
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience developing business analytics with Microsoft Access, Excel or similar programs
- A minimum of one (1) year of server-based database development experience (MS SQL 2005/2008)
- A minimum of one (1) year of report development experience with Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Cognos, MS Reporting Services or similar reporting software
- A minimum of one (1) year of National Sales, Hotel or Hospitality experience in Sales, Revenue Management, Catering or Meeting services
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with Hospitality technology systems, such as, DMPE, Global/SFA, CRS, PMS, CRM, OnQ Revenue Management, OnQ Forecast Management and OnQ Rate & Inventory
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time Team Members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.