This position is responsible for the timely analysis and setup of incoming sales contracts received from the hotels. They ensure that contracts adhere to company standards, and that all required components are included. Additionally, this position is responsible for the invoicing and application of advance deposits per contract terms as well as posting of all payments received via daily check registers. They provide the initial setup and support for the centralized billing process from the time a contract is signed until the arrival of the group.
- Review of inbound client contracts to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Creation of group posting masters for upcoming business requirements.
- Indexing of all incoming group contracts for storage in shared database.
- Alerts Credit Department to begin credit investigations as needed
- Prepares and sends out advance deposit invoices.
- Accountable for achievement of metrics and targets associated with the position
- Daily application of payments received on check registers
- Regular attendance in conformance with standards
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel
- Required to attend all training sessions and meetings
- Ability to perform “Physical Requirements” and “Mental Effort Requirements” as explained below.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Ability to learn processes quickly and prioritize client requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team and displays a friendly, pleasant demeanor
- Solid computer skills - email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Ability to speak, read, and write in French and/or Spanish a plus
- Previous experience working in Hotel / Hospitality Industry
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V